Post Funds

Whenever funds are deposited in your trust account you will want to record a Post Funds transaction. Be sure to record the transaction under the account for the person that gave you the money (usually the tenant).

Draw Funds

If funds are leaving your trust account (e.g. paying owner proceeds) then you want to post a Draw Funds transaction. Seeing Posting an Owner Draw.

Did this answer your question?